[OpenLayers-Users] Google + WMS = misalign

Gregor at HostGIS gregor at hostgis.com
Fri Jan 8 13:03:28 EST 2010

Why is this map's non-Google layers not lining up with Google, when I am
using sphericalMercator:true? We are used to seeing some misalignments,
but this one is about 200m offset, which is really bad.

Map:  http://eixos.planol.info/google/
JS code:  http://eixos.planol.info/google/map.js

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security

"No one cares if you can back up — only if you can recover."