[OpenLayers-Users] Multiple labels for Vector feature

Timbonicus Hansen timbonicus at realgo.com
Fri Jan 8 16:53:46 EST 2010

Hi all,

I've been investigating a way to show distance labels on each side of
a polygon during sketching in OpenLayers. I notice that
OpenLayers.Feature.Vector.style can have a single label per feature,
but I'm looking to have one label per line segment of a polygon
feature. Is there any way to achieve this? I don't see an option for
multiple labels or free-floating labels - the closest idea I could
come up with was a OpenLayers.Popup for each segment.

- Tim