[OpenLayers-Users] combine 2 different projections map data

Aypes2 apestgas2 at yahoo.com.hk
Mon Jan 11 00:06:56 EST 2010

Hi all,

Thanks for your answers.

I can make an overlay to display over Google Map.
In Map file, I put "wms_srs"  "EPSG:2326" in WEB METADATA, "init=epsg:2326"
in overall projection, and also "init=epsg:2326" in the overlay.
In OP app, I use the MaxExtent in LonLat to show the layers.

However, some problems are appeared. The overlay has broken lines and even
display offset (which should be one line only) in certain zoom level. Also
the overlay has a little bit wrong in position.
But when I use Quantum GIS to check the overlay, there is no broken line.

I have projected my overlay to get the LonLat using EPSG2326, but how can I
reproject it using epsg:900913 once more? With Proj4js, I just know how to
transform one point but not a layer.

Thanks,
Aypes2