[OpenLayers-Users] Cursor style on control activation

Max Weidemann max.weidemann at freenet.de
Wed Jan 13 02:58:11 EST 2010

Hi Alexandre

I had the same Problem and for me i solved it by extending the Map.js Class.
I created a function wich is called after one Control is activated.
In this function i can change the cursor and deactivate controls on other
panels.

I change the cursor with a command wich looks like this one:

document.getElementById(this.div.id).style.cursor="url(gmf/images/"+cursor+".gif),default";

-->"this" is the map<---

I didn't try css but this solution works very well!

cheers
Max