[OpenLayers-Users] WFS layer does not appear - solution and question

paweluz paweluz at o2.pl
Wed Jan 13 07:29:02 EST 2010

Hi

I was dealing with this problem some time ago, but finally I have decided to
use WMS layer. Now unfortunately I have to use WFS layer because I have to
provide functionality of clicking and editing roads on map. I was trying for
some time to cope with it and I finally did it. The problem was easy to
solve.
My project with openlayers library files were hold in folder
d:\my_aplication. Everything was working fine until I was forced to use WFS.
The WFS layer simply did not appear. I move all my project to folder
geoserver/data_dir/www/ and now the WFS layer appears on the map :jumping:
I have question. Do I have to move all my project to this folder. Is there a
way that I can hold it in any folder. Dose it have to be a folder WWW. Maybe
I do not understand something...

regards
Poul