[OpenLayers-Users] writing and saving text and then displaying it as a wfs layer

Alauddin Khan akhan at pakvistatech.com
Fri Jan 15 01:47:50 EST 2010

thank you so much for ur help alexander i am saving text successfully now
but when i try to display it again through a browser it is nt displayed .i
can view it through geoserver map preview but not through browser . i think
the problem is tht openlayers associate its own style with the layer and not
the default sld tht is associated with the feature type in geoserver  (i-e
capitals.sld).how can i give my layer custom sld ( the sld tht was
associated with it in geoserver).??