[OpenLayers-Users] Center fo a line geometry? click event...

paweluz paweluz at o2.pl
Mon Jan 18 07:42:01 EST 2010

Hi Marc

Thanks for your reply. But unfortunately it does not work. I was aware of
method getLonLatFromViewPortPx(evt.xy) on map. but I could not make it work.
I used this code:

  var lonlat;
   Map.events.register("click", Map, function(e)

    {
        lonlat = Map.getLonLatFromViewPortPx(e.xy);

    });

And then in a popup menu I used lonlat. But it does not work. I got an
error. I have decided that all my attributes I will show on page - not in
popup menu. But thanks anyway for your help :-)

Regards Paul,