[OpenLayers-Users] WFS attributes at init()

paweluz paweluz at o2.pl
Mon Jan 18 08:09:14 EST 2010

Hi!

I am able to get name of the attribute and the attribute by clicking on the
feature on map. I am trying to get only the name of the feature, and use
them in init(function), not only in method onFeatureSelect(feature) but also
in init(). Is there a way to get to them by using just the WFS_layer? Of
course I can just write the name of them like "id", "name"..... but I want
to get them always from the WFS feature, in case someone change something in
the database.  I found about one hundred pages about getting features and
presenting them on popup menu but I could not find anything about my
problem. Does anyone have an idea??

Regards,
Paul