[OpenLayers-Users] Question about mounting satellite images

Diego Roberto diegorrborges at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jan 20 05:22:54 EST 2010

Hello everyone, I need to develop an integrated service with OL of an assembly of mosaic of satellite images. Ex: The person selects the layer of satellite photos of 2010 in that city. So the questions that I have are:
- Where to start if anyone has any link or some information that can help me?

-
Another item is how to mount the image and according to the level of
zoom the image to be changed to a better resolution of that place?

- And how does the referencing of the image, that is, how do I determine that it will be loaded exactly in that position?

And it must integrate the OL.
Thank you for your attention.
Diego Roberto