[OpenLayers-Users] Problem Updating dynamic Geojson layer

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Wed Jan 20 06:21:51 EST 2010

Hi Afroz,

I'd guess that

features[k]

is not an instance of OpenLayers.Feature.XXX, is it?

If not you'll need to transform the thing you have
into an appropriate OL-feature and add it afterwards.

Regards,
Marc

--

  Dipl.-Geogr. Marc Jansen
  - Anwendungsentwickler -

  terrestris GmbH & Co. KG
  Irmintrudisstraße 17
  53111 Bonn

  Tel:    ++49 (0)228 / 96 28 99 -53
  Fax:    ++49 (0)228 / 96 28 99 -57

  Email:  jansen at terrestris.de
  Web:    http://www.terrestris.de

  Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6835
  Komplementärin:  terrestris Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH
  vertreten durch: Hinrich Paulsen, Till Adams