[OpenLayers-Users] RE Spherical Mercator

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Wed Jan 20 09:14:18 EST 2010

Diego you can use the MousePosition control. Just define the map
displayProjection parameter to epsg:4326

http://dev.openlayers.org/docs/files/OpenLayers/Control/MousePosition-js.html

Steve

Diego Roberto <diegorrborges at yahoo.com.br>@openlayers.org
Envoyé par : users-bounces at openlayers.org
20/01/2010 05:34 AM

OpenLayers Users <users at openlayers.org>
cc

Objet
[OpenLayers-Users] Spherical Mercator

Good morning, I have a question regarding this question: Spherical
Mercator. I threw in an application usually Google Maps, Yahoo Maps
service of the OL. But the coordinates that are displayed are coordinated
metrics.Ok. My question is can have this kind of layer ownership and work
with geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude)? For I am integrating
some services route and I saw where the coordinates are returned in this
way and that for example if I want to plot this information in the map
have to always perform this conversion to metric coordinates?

Thank you for your attention.
Diego Roberto

Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 -
Celebridades - Música - Esportes