[OpenLayers-Users] Can't zoom to max extent correctly

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Thu Jan 21 07:00:49 EST 2010

Hi darf,

I would guess that the resolution (is that the right term) of the box
isn't one of those provided by Google. In that case it would be hard to
zoom to that box exactly. I am unsure if map.fractionalZoom works on
prerendered services.

Regards,
Marc

spam1 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't manage to zoom as I want. I have a map div of 500x500. I want to
> render un bbox that exactly match that div.
>
> But I can't manage to do this, here is the result :
> http://bit.ly/663cKR
>
> I want the red box (which just represent the requested bounding box) to be
> exactly on the edge of the map.
>
> Do you have any clue ? Where am I wrong in my javascript ?
>
> Thanks in advance !
>
> darf

  Dipl.-Geogr. Marc Jansen
  - Anwendungsentwickler -

  terrestris GmbH & Co. KG
  Irmintrudisstraße 17
  53111 Bonn

  Tel:    ++49 (0)228 / 96 28 99 -53
  Fax:    ++49 (0)228 / 96 28 99 -57

  Email:  jansen at terrestris.de
  Web:    http://www.terrestris.de

  Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6835
  Komplementärin:  terrestris Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH
  vertreten durch: Hinrich Paulsen, Till Adams