[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with WFS/Popups in Firefox

Rauch, Barbara rauch at rvr-online.de
Thu Jan 21 10:25:29 EST 2010

Hello again,

we just found another hint concerning the error in IE:

Meldung: Unbekannter Fehler.

Zeile: 81

Zeichen: 9

Code: 0

URI: http://217.78.131.132/dev_ol/ol_print/mfbase/openlayers/lib/OpenLayers/Renderer/VML.js

I will now in a first step compare the VML.js from OpenLayers Version 2.7 and 2.8 and perhaps link to 2.8 to test, if the error still occurs. In the moment, the client is linked to version 2.7

Thanks for any other hint/idea

Barbara

Hi Barbara,

no, not only green symbols made problems. Other time the red one made problems. Popups opened sometimes near the symbols/marker but were sometimes about a few centimeters away.
IE gave me a white map. And confirm the strange behaviour of map being there after going to another page. Think its a IE problem (IE can´t find a variable, map or something else). But I don´t have any further ideas how to solve this, sorry.

best regards

Sarah