[OpenLayers-Users] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Fwd: [CrisisMappers] OSM / New Web Service Request

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 15:29:05 EST 2010

Talbot Brooks is looking for someone to put together a Web map app
that will allow the download of .pdf maps based on MGRS grid cell.
This is in support of relief work in Haiti.

It sounds like a fairly reasonable thing to do with OpenLayers.  I
don't have time to pick this up right now, but if anyone out there is
interested in helping, contact Talbot below.

David.