[OpenLayers-Users] Marker events register "hover"?

Tobias Weiß tobias.weiss at pik-potsdam.de
Fri Jan 22 06:48:34 EST 2010

Hello,

I think the event is not called "hover" but "mouseover".

I register my events in the following way:

var marker = new OpenLayers.Marker( ... );
marker.events.register('mouseover', marker, function (evt) {
            # Do something here
}

Tobi

---

--
Dipl.-Ing. Tobias Weiß
Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research

Phone: +49 / (0)331 / 288-2490
Location: http://bit.ly/1gOr64