[OpenLayers-Users] marker right click event

Yury Luneff bitterman at ya.ru
Fri Jan 22 10:07:44 EST 2010

I've seen similiar problem on the list but it was unanswered.

I have the following code:
this.positionMarker.events.register("click", this, function(e) {
 alert('hello')
}
inside  my  class  that is a wrapper to OpenLayers.Marker so this is a
wrapper and this.positionMarker is OpenLayers.Marker.

While left button click works, the right click handler:

this.positionMarker.events.register("rightclick", this, function(e) {
 alert('hello')
}
never gets called in my environment.

In  short,  "click" works, but "rightclick" does not. I use OpenLayers
2.8.

Of course, it is possible to get markers image and put the handler by
hand, but it really doesn't seem to be a right thing.