[OpenLayers-Users] Overview Map showing CLOSER instead of FURTHER ?

Gregor at HostGIS gregor at hostgis.com
Thu Jan 28 16:17:53 EST 2010

Maxime Phaneuf wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for,
 > but the solution proposed in this thread:

The solution there was entirely not what I was looking for.
BUT -- It did solve my problem!

In my overviewMap's options, I was specifying resolutions and maxExtent
-- but I was specifying them in options, not in a sub-object named
mapOptions!

Now that I specify them in options.mapOptions it works perfectly.

Thanks, Maxime!

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security

"No one cares if you can back up — only if you can recover."