[OpenLayers-Users] WMS error with openlayers

subhajeet sur subhajeetsur at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 04:40:19 EST 2010

Dear all,

I'm new to openlayers and mapserver. I'm trying to run a particular
mapfile via mapserver. I've encountered the following errors:

1. On using OpenLayers.Layers.MapServer:
        Base layer isn't gettting displayed when the overlays are selected.
2. On using OpenLayers.Layers.WMS:
        Following error message is generated inspite of defining METADATA
 msWMSLoadGetMapParams(): WMS server error. Invalid layer(s) given in
the LAYERS parameter.

Please find the attached mapfile and the html template.
Could anyone please help me out.

Thanks in advance.