[OpenLayers-Users] Select notifiers & Map Markers

Kalyan Kamepalli kalyan.kamepalli at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 07:40:33 EDT 2010

Hello group,

I have a WMS base map on OpenLayers and I want to use my web servers select
web service to know the feature information or get notified of the selected
feature. How do I get notified when the user select or click on the map ? Is
there any default select notifiers/listeners available in OpenLayers ? I
also want to mark that place with a 'X' or some kind of representation. Is
there any such default services or little configurable services available ?

Thanks,
Kalyan