[OpenLayers-Users] Adding radiobuttons to LayerSwitcher

Mehmet Sirin m.sirin07 at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 25 18:07:20 EDT 2010

Hi,

when adding a layer to the map, it is displayed with a checkbox in the
layerswitcher. Now I want to add radiobuttons right to the layernames in
layerswitcher. And then, when selecting one of them, a event should occur.
Yes I know there is Geoext for stuff like this, but after I looked at the
LayerTree example and didn't understand a thing... I want to stay with
OpenLayers.
which possibilities are there to realize this with OL?

I hope you have any ideas..

regards