[OpenLayers-Users] OPenLayers on mobile device

Sascha Alpers alpers at fzi.de
Tue Jun 1 04:51:10 EDT 2010

Hello,

i'am new to the mailing list and I'm here because I have a problems (why
else ;-)) using OpenLayers on a mobile device.

I have a windows mobile 6.5 phone and I want to use OpenLayers on a website.
To try if it will work (and in which browser) I visit the
http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/lite.html website with different
browsers from the mobile phone. I've tried the mobile version of IE and
opera mobile (Versions 9.5 and 10). No one could display the map.

Has anybody a browser on a windows mobile 6.5 phone and can display the map?
If yes, could you mail your browser version to me?
Has anybody a workaround to show OpenStreetMap Maps on mobile devices?

Thanks for any ideas.

Kind regards.
Sascha