[OpenLayers-Users] need help with

Imran Rajjad rajjad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 11:35:31 EDT 2010

Hi list,

I need a litle help with the synatx of implementing handler.drag. See
I want to triger functions at drag start and drag end or mouse down
and mouse up in this box selection control. I`m not too sure about the
syntax as the documentation  has no examples, What am I doing wrong
here?

var selectCtrl = new OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature(vector_layer,
                {clickout: true, // unselect if clicked outside
                	onSelect:onFeatureSelect, // functions to be called
                	onUnselect:onFeatureUnselect,
                	box : true,
                	handlers:{new OpenLayers. Handler.Drag(this,{
							mouseup:function(evt){console.log('up');},
							mousedown:function(evt){console.log('down');},
							})}
                	}
            );

regards.