[OpenLayers-Users] Vector Examples and Internet Explorer7

Stricker, Scott (IS) scott.stricker at ngc.com
Fri Jun 11 09:09:57 EDT 2010

Running IE7 on a windows XP machine.  I've tried running the
Drawing Simple Vector Features Example
Vector Behavior Example
OpenLayers Labeled features example

And none are working correctly in my environment.  Tried looking at the
examples on the openlayers.org site and locally and get the same
behavior.

Is there a browser config item I'm missing?  I saw somewhere on a
browser compatibility page that there should be no issues with IE7.
Note also that in my environment the same examples work fine in Firefox.

Thanks for any light that can be shed on this.

E. Scott Stricker
Senior Software Engineer
Northrop Grumman - Information Systems - C2SD
MailStop 4S02
2340 Dulles Corner Blvd.
Herndon, VA 20171
703-561-3671