[OpenLayers-Users] Blueprint for Open Source Web Mapping using OpenLayers

MICHELLE ELIZABETH BALLINGER meb355 at psu.edu
Wed Jun 16 23:41:37 EDT 2010

Dear
OpenLayers Community,

I am interested in providing a tutorial that includes OpenLayers, and I
would
like to ask for your help. I am a masters candidate for graduation at
Penn
State World Campus with a Masters in Geographic Information Systems
degree. My
capstone project is a Blueprint for Open Source Web Mapping. I am
creating a
step by step outline for the public's use to create open source web maps
 of a
topic of their choice. I would greatly appreciate feedback from you to
improve my project. I am releasing a draft of the Blueprint at
<http://mballingercapstone.web.officelive.com/default.aspx>.  I would then hope
to work with you during the
next month to make sure the Blueprint is a valuable addition to existing
documentation. Thank you for your consideration.

M.
Ballinger