[OpenLayers-Users] full screen mode and other html objects

Imran Rajjad rajjad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 03:19:29 EDT 2010

Hi,

I`m trying to make a full screen map. the problem I am facing is that
open layers is rendering the tiles over my html content which is
outside the map div. I have set the fallthrough=false but I think that
is related to events .

my html code:
align="centre"></font></td>
align="centre"></font></td>

map initialization:

 map = new OpenLayers.Map('map', { // initializing map div
                    controls: [ // adding controls
                        new OpenLayers.Control.Navigation(), //buttoms
                        new OpenLayers.Control.PanZoomBar(),//bar
                        new OpenLayers.Control.LayerSwitcher(),
//{'ascending':false} omited for now
                        new OpenLayers.Control.ScaleLine(),
                        new OpenLayers.Control.MousePosition(), //
mouse position will be displayed
                        new OpenLayers.Control.OverviewMap(),
                        new OpenLayers.Control.KeyboardDefaults() //
keyboard pan
                    ],
                    numZoomLevels: 20,
                    fallThrough: false