[OpenLayers-Users] Can multiple layers load in parallel

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Mon Mar 1 07:35:41 EST 2010

Ok, then I see 2 solutions:

1) combine multiple layers into a single OpenLayers.Layer.WMS, not sure if this is a viable option for your use case though, not even sure if this is your Layer type at all.
2) use multiple dns entries for your Geoserver host

You are running into the maximum number of requests a browser can issue to the same host.

Best regards,
Bart