[OpenLayers-Users] Proxy problem

paweluz paweluz at o2.pl
Mon Mar 1 09:47:03 EST 2010

Hi!

I know that there is a lot of Proxy issues on the forum but I could not find
anything that suits my problem.
I am working with Python2.6, Tomcat5.5 on Windows 2000. I have finally
configured the tomcat (after several hours) to work with Python CGi scrips.
The simple scripts works just great, but when I try to open proxy.xgi file
and hope to see openlayers.org page I got error :

Some unexpected error occurred. Error text was: <urlopen error [Errno 10060]
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly
respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because
connected host has failed to respond>

What is going on? Does anyone had this kind of problem??

Regards,
Poul