[OpenLayers-Users] LayerSwitcher

Rahn Hanno (rahn) rahn at zhaw.ch
Tue Mar 2 03:40:26 EST 2010

Hello list,

I have another question about the LayerSwitcher. I have only one base layer. This Layer is always shown. In the LayerSwitcher there is an radio button for this layer but you can't use it. Is there a possibility hide this radiobutton in the layerswitcher? I will only show the overlays in the Layer Switcher.

Greetings and a lot of thanks for your help.
Hanno Rahn

Hanno Rahn, Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Geoinformatik
ZHAW Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Umwelt und Natürliche Ressourcen
Fachstelle Geoinformatik
Grüental, Postfach CH-8820 Wädenswil
Tel +41 (0)58 934 5592
Fax +41 (0)58 934 5580