[OpenLayers-Users] GetFeature and GetFeatureInfo giving no results

Kevin Smith smithkm at draconic.ca
Fri Mar 5 15:08:28 EST 2010

On 04/03/2010 5:21 PM, Kevin Smith wrote:
> I even tried copying one of the live examples verbatim:
>
> http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/getfeature-wfs.html
> http://glaurung.draconic.ca:8080/VmpWells/newhtml2.html

I've tried looking at it with Firebug and it looks like the copy served
from my web server sends OPTIONS requests while the one on the
OpenLayers site sends POST requests.  It also seems to be using a CGI
proxy, the POST requests go through it just fine but the OPTIONS
requests generate 500s.  I tried removing the proxy option and the
OPTIONS requests now come back 200 but empty and still don't DO anything.

I still don't see anything that should be causing ANY difference in
behaviour so this is completely mystifying me.

--
Kevin Smith <smithkm at draconic.ca>