[OpenLayers-Users] wfs not displaying

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 15:10:06 EST 2010

Hi,

I think the best way to do this is by performing the reprojection
client-side (if I lead you otherwise it wasn't my intention - sorry). Just
config the layer at Geoserver with its native EPSG without any
modifications. This way you should get the layer with no problems at the
demo page.

Then at client-side the layer must be reprojected to the map's SRS. Use this
example to guide you:

http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/wfs-reprojection.html

Hope it helps,

Luís