[OpenLayers-Users] Labels on WFS layers

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 15:15:44 EST 2010

Hello again,

I can't get this to work in any way, no errors at runtime but no labels
either. The label properties is listed in the vector style specification,
among other that work perfectly:

http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.8/doc/apidocs/files/OpenLayers/Feature/Vector-js.html

It can also be found a great deal of discussion on this list and elsewhere
about the development of this functionality, mostly from 2008. Has vector
labeling been fully implemented in OpenLayers-2.8? If not, what other ways
are there to get this to work?

Thank you,

Luís