[OpenLayers-Users] Disable select control only for some features in a layer

Olivier THIERRY olivier.thierry at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 04:54:28 EST 2010

Hi,

I have a Vector layer with two kinds of vectors : lines and points.
I enabled select control for lines, both from user click on the
feature and user click on a button outside the map.
For the points I need to enable select control on a user click on a
button outside the map, but I want to disable select control if the
user clicks on the feature on the map.
Since the lines and the points are in the same layer and the select
control is enabled for the layer, is there a way to tell OpenLayers to
disable the select control for some features on the layers ?

Thanks in advance,

Olivier