[OpenLayers-Users] SplitFeature question

bartvde at osgis.nl bartvde at osgis.nl
Tue Mar 9 10:20:01 EST 2010

I think you can use the beforesplit event for this (and use the source
property):

     * Supported control event types (in addition to those from
<OpenLayers.Control>):
     * beforesplit - Triggered before a split occurs.  Listeners receive an
     *     event object with *source* and *target* properties.

Best regards,
Bart