[OpenLayers-Users] show two layers with different projections

GeoGEOrge awmlamp at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 16:56:35 EST 2010

Thank you for the suggestion and the code to try.
I get the similar results:
I get the google street map with a big white square on it that extends from
the north pole to the south pole.
If I change it so both google and polygon are baselayers, I can zoom in on
the google streetmap to the right location, then switch to my polygon layer,
and it shows up in the right location at the right size.