[OpenLayers-Users] Write a KML file in proper projection.

Frost89 kristian_frost7 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 07:52:36 EDT 2010

Hi all.

I have a vectorlayer with a drawFeature control.
When a user has drawn something onto the layer I use the following code to
get the KML:
        var format = new OpenLayers.Format.KML();
        var markup = format.write(redliningLayer.features);
Now, this KML is using my baselayers projection (EPSG:25832) which is pretty
useless if I try to render it in eg. Google Earth.
Is it possible to save KML in another projection than the baselayer?