[OpenLayers-Users] Write a KML file in proper projection.

Frost89 kristian_frost7 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 08:08:49 EDT 2010

Thanks for the quick answer, Bart, I really appreciate it :)

When i try to do it like this:
var format = new OpenLayers.Format.KML({
  externalProjection: new OpenLayers.Projection("ESPG:900913"),
  internalProjection: new OpenLayers.Projection("ESPG:25832")
});
It's still not working. Is this because I'm doing it wrong, or because I'm
not using proj4js/custom transformations?