[OpenLayers-Users] WFS GetFeature with Mapserver

Balázs Szabó szabobaa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 03:53:15 EDT 2010

hi

You must to set your wms_onlineresource (your getCababilities should be work
on that url:
http://webgis.fmt.bme.hu/cgi-bin/mvmNew&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=getCapabilities&if
you are using wrapper script check it!).
However I think you neednt set the WFS  (this is WFS.fromWMSLayer), but I am
not sure on this (I can't check it, beacouse something wrong with the
Openlayers server).

BAlazs