[OpenLayers-Users] WFS layer - commit works, save strategy from WFSProtocol does not work!!!! POST vs GET ?!?!

paweluz paweluz at o2.pl
Mon Mar 22 08:35:59 EDT 2010

Hi Ramon

Thanks for your help but unfortunately it still does not work for me.
My layer definition looks like this right now...

	var  wfsproba = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("Editable Features", {
        strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX(),saveStrategy],
        projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326"),
	styleMap: wfs_style,
        protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS({
            version: "1.1.0",
            srsName: "EPSG:4326",
            url: "/geoserver/wfs",
            featureNS :  "http://www.openplans.org/topp",
            featureType: "probabaza",
            geometryName: "the_geom",
            schema:
"http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wfs/DescribeFeatureType?version=1.1.0&typename=topp:probabaza",
	    featurePrefix: "topp"
        })
    });

I have a question for you...

Did you save Line or polygons into your database?
Can you please provide your request??

It would be very helpful for me...

Thanks
Poul