[OpenLayers-Users] Vector Layer Labels

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Thu Mar 25 17:02:11 EDT 2010

Tom B wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just a quick ping on this.  This functionality is something that our team
> would also find very useful.

For those not reading this in a threaded context, here's the summary:

Text symbolizer properties read from an SLD document are not properly
applied to features rendered by OpenLayers.

Here's the ticket:

http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2551

I attached a very quick workaround to get some very basic text symbol
properties applied when reading from SLD.

A proper fix would be a bit more involved, but it's one I'd be happy to do.

Tim

--
Tim Schaub
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org