[OpenLayers-Users] Uncaught Exception when I'm not on localhost

Piero Campa piero.campa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 06:46:13 EDT 2010

I guess it's because I didn't set up a proxy.

"Due to security restrictions in Javascript, it is not possible to retrieve
information from remote domains via an XMLHttpRequest.
Classes like WFS and GeoRSS use XMLHTTPRequest to get their data. If they
are querying a remote server (anything other than the machine hosting your
page), you must install a proxy script somewhere web accessible on that
machine".

I will tell you.
Piero