[OpenLayers-Users] Proxy problem in GetFeatureInfo - no solution??

Ian Turton ijturton at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 10:16:33 EDT 2010

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 8:46 AM, sunny74 <sb.ray at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> But how to tackle proxy?
> Irrespective of whether its GetFeatureInfo or GetFeature the proxy is
> blocking everything.
> How to bypass it or configure it so that I get the data?

You don't have a proxy problem!

You have a configuration problem. Read the error message - Your server
doesn't support text/html as the error clearly says:

   WMS server error. Unsupported INFO_FORMAT value (text/html).

The GML response is returning gml like you asked and the text plain
looks like a good response, do you actually have any attributes
configured for your stations layer?

It seems that your problems are due to not setting up MapServer
correctly so may be you should ask over there for help.

Ian

--
Ian Turton