[OpenLayers-Users] control.SelectFeature

sunny74 sb.ray at hotmail.com
Sun May 2 09:22:17 EDT 2010

Hi Sarah,

Have you been able to make the selection work with a layer over the region
of selection?
I need to get that working desperately.
My code is not that Good.
It works in one machine but doesn't work in other.

Can you give me better code?
WFS.FromWMSLayer does not work in my case, I 'm using Mapserver.
The guy called Bart told me that he has code to make circle work instead of
box but didn't give the code since then.

Pl tell me how you got the selection layer working.

Thanks for your reply.