[OpenLayers-Users] Generated icons in a vector layer based on KML

Slawomir Messner slawomir.messner at staff.uni-marburg.de
Mon May 3 04:07:14 EDT 2010

Hi,
to complete this. I've solved the problem with this lines of code :

                 newLayer.events.register("loadend", newLayer,
function(evt){this.setVisibility(true);});
                 newLayer.visibility = false;
                 userContext.controller.map.addLayer(newLayer);
What happens:
If the layer is visible before loadend the symbols/graphics only show if
they are in the buffer, now when layer is invisible while waiting for
kml-data they come at the first time.
Slawomir Messner