[OpenLayers-Users] component list for build cfg file

Percy percyd at pdx.edu
Wed May 5 17:22:34 EDT 2010

I'm trying to build a smaller openlayers.js, following the instructions
in the build folder.

I've looked everywhere for a list of components that I could just add
the [include] section of my .CFG file for the build script and then
trial and error just start deleting...

Of course, I started out by creating a .CFG file that just listed the
components I thought I needed by inspecting my html file and looking for
components I was using.

So,  What's the easiest/foolproof way of creating a .CFG file that has
just the modules I need for my app?

Thanks,
Percy

--