[OpenLayers-Users] WMS layer redraw problem

Walter Lorenzetti lorenzetti at gis3w.it
Wed May 12 08:35:58 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I build a webgis editing  application with OL 2.8, all work fine, but
I've a problem with redraw wms layer background:

In my application I edit several layers during the editing mode... but
on simple watching mode I show that layers like wms layer (by
mapserver...)... after a layer editing action I invoke a
wms_layer.redraw(true) method... but  I think for browser cache, the
layer is redraw... but single tile doesn't change ad so for to see the
changes I've to pan the map until the layers wms are redraw....

I hope you could understand my problem...

Someone had similar problem??

Thanks in advance

Walter Lorenzetti
email: lorenzetti at gis3w.it
skype: aiki74
Cell: (+39) 347-6597931  Tel+Fax: (+39) 0588 85021
Viale Giuseppe Verdi n. 24, 51016
Montecatini Terme,Pistoia
P.IVA 01686280478
Italy