[OpenLayers-Users] Style issue with LayerSwitcher

Robert Hicks robhyx at gmail.com
Thu May 13 12:04:08 EDT 2010

Hi all, I am having a problem with the CSS styles on my html page in
which the OpenLayers map is in. Basically our graphic designer made a
run that all text in the div, p and body tags are to be black and
obviously the LayerSwitcher is inheriting that rule. No matter what I
do I cannot override it. This is what I added to the CSS:

div.olControlLayerSwitcher {
  width: 250px;
  color:#ffffff;
}

And nothing. I can see in Firebug that this piece of code is in fact
overriding it:

body, p, div
{
	font-family: "Helvetica Neue", 'Helvetica', sans-serif;
	font-size: 14px;
	line-height:20px;
	color:#000000;
}