[OpenLayers-Users] custom cursor depends on activation order

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Sun May 16 13:11:15 EDT 2010

My map page has measure controls for path & polygon, and a DragPan
control, as well as various other controls. I have defined a custom
cursor for the DragPan as follows:

  .olControlDragPanActive {
    cursor: url('/mapserver/common/rwg/img/handRWG.cur'), auto;
  }

If the user activates DragPan before using a measure control, the
cursor for the measure control is the default pointer style. However,
if the user activates a measure control before doing a DragPan, the
cursor for the measure control is the one that I have defined above
for DragPanActive, which I do not want. To rephrase that: the measure
controls are using my custom DragPan cursor unless DragPan has been
previously activated and deactivated.

An example can be seen here:
   http://records.sublettewyo.com/mapserver/

Thanks,