[OpenLayers-Users] Using OpenLayers with Google, Vector and Geoscopio layers

Willy gruppi at willygroup.org
Thu May 20 03:26:32 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,
I would use OpenLayers with Google maps, Vector layers and Geoscopio layers.
I think I've some trouble with projections.
Geoscopio maps are available with projections EPSG:4326 and EPSG:3003.
How can I set all parts to work together?

If I use "standard" projection for google

I'm using that code get from various examples, in that way the only layer
doesn't work properly is the "Tuscany Map":

var options = {
                projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:900913"),
                displayProjection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326"),
                units: "m",
                maxResolution: 156543.0339,
                maxExtent: new OpenLayers.Bounds(-20037508.34, -20037508.34,
                                                 20037508.34, 20037508.34)
            };

            map = new OpenLayers.Map('map',options);

            map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.LayerSwitcher());

            var gphy = new OpenLayers.Layer.Google(
                "Google Physical",
                {type: G_PHYSICAL_MAP, sphericalMercator:true}
            );

            var wms = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS("Tuscany Map",
                                   "
http://web.rete.toscana.it/sgrwms/com.rt.wms.RTmap?servicename=_rt_wms&version=1.1.1&SRS=EPSG:3003
",
                                   {
                                   projection: map.displayProjection,
                                   layers: 'idcomuni',
                                   transparent: 'true'
                                   });

             var layerGML = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("Layer Vector", {
                projection: map.displayProjection,
                strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.Fixed()],
                protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.HTTP({
                    url: "markers.kml",
                    format: new OpenLayers.Format.KML({
                        extractStyles: true,
                        extractAttributes: true