[OpenLayers-Users] Control.SelectFeature issue on FF (but not on Chrome)

Alessandro Pasotti ale.pas at tiscali.it
Fri May 21 06:08:04 EDT 2010

Hello,

I've discovered a strange behaviour (bug?) with FF and select control.

Basically, it happens when you already have an active  control
Control.SelectFeature attached to a layer and you add a new layer with its own
Control.SelectFeature, on FF the control attached to the first layer will cease
to react to click events.

See a live example here (test it on FF and Chrome):

http://www.parconord.milano.it/ol_ko.html

I don't need a workaround (I've already found one), but I would be happy to
understand why it happens.

Tested on:
FF 3.6.3 Linux
Chromium
5.0.389.0 (45661) Ubuntu

--
Alessandro Pasotti
itOpen - "Open Solutions for the Net Age"