[OpenLayers-Users] Control.SelectFeature issue on FF (but not on Chrome)

Alessandro Pasotti ale.pas at tiscali.it
Mon May 24 06:17:05 EDT 2010

In data lunedì 24 maggio 2010 11:01:58, Andreas Hocevar ha scritto:
: > Oh, and I was the reviewer. Great!

> Well in that case, the solution to the OP's problem is to reconfigure the
> control with the new set of layers after adding/removing layers, instead
> of creating a new control with a new layer.
>
> Regards,
> Andreas.

Thank you all for the suggestions,

The suggested workaround works on both FF and Chrome, but I'm still confused:
what if I need two different controls instances attached to the the two layers
?

Suppose I want the Control.SelectFeature attached to the first layer to open a
popup and the Control.SelectFeature attached to the second layer to update a
div somewhere in the page.

Does Control.SelectFeature really needs to be a singleton ?

Additionaly: why on Chrome I can have two different controls attached to my two
layers and on FF I can't ?

This doesn't work on FF (lower left point click is not active) but works on
Chrome:
http://www.parconord.milano.it/ol_ko.html

Should I file a bug report ?

--
Alessandro Pasotti
itOpen - "Open Solutions for the Net Age"